Tuesday, June 26, 2007

In My Defense...

For the record, I am rarely on "my space." I only have that account because my brother bugged or shall I say gently nudged me to do it. After I set the account up, I found out that there are people we know who read my space accounts for the sole purpose of finding critisicsm in us. This annoyed me... OK, so having said that, my space has this little option to close your page to just anyone, I am more than happy to welcome any anonymous blogger as a friend(you will have to identify yourself).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that it was Jeremy who said he set up the web page mainly to get harassed by anonymous people. Or it may have been Joel. Anyway, I'm assuming it was Jeremy. So that was my (Jason) previous comment.
I don't really need to see your myspace page. From what I have heard from my dad, myspace is completely evil and can have no good use!

Anonymous said...

All this venting! Realize that most of these Smith boys love to push the buttons of the women who love them. (despite the button pushing!) I (Laurie) ought to know. Sophie's pic was cute. The kids loved it. Happy belated birthday scratches, behind the ears from us. BTW, Krista feels better about Sophie now, so don't feel you need to leave her home when we see y'all. We miss seeing you. Laurie