Monday, July 16, 2007

It's a Boy!

And that is all we can tell you. As you all know, Jeremy, that wonderful man that he is, cannot commit to a name. I know what you are thinking...Jeremy has solved mysteries like

***What happened to the city of Atlantis?
***Where is Amelia Earhardt?
***Who kidnapped the Linbergh baby?
***Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone?
***Coke or Pepsi?


Yet he in all his infinite wisdom cannot solve the mystery of his child's name. I have been told that we cannot have a "B" name..then I cannot have names that the kid is going to be beat up for having, also, I cannot have a name that is unisex. So, I open my plea to you, our family and friends..the people who will have to implant this name as a part of your vocabulary. Please help me in my quest to please Jeremy. I am open to suggestions.

Thank you for understanding my plight!

Humbly yours,
Suzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, personally I see nothing wrong with "B" names. But I happened to have named your oldest nephew, Brandon. And my maiden name starts withs a "B"; I know who told you that "B" names aren't a good idea. I am also done with helping expand the Smith family tree, so you can use any names that I had picked out for kids. I also think that "First come, first serve" applies liberally in giving birth, so use whatever the heck you feel like after going through nine months and then labor!