Well since Suzy is a slacker and she does not post on the blog that she just had to have, I’ll make a little post. To make it easier to keep you updated about our blog we can send you an email anytime updates are made. If you would like to be added to the update email list, please send us your email address
Baby Update
The baby is due in about 8 weeks or so. The doctor visits are all going fine. The baby shower was probably good; I didn’t get to go to it. Thank you to all of those who came and visited Suzy. The baby’s room is almost done. It has been painted—a beautiful blue color. The crib and dresser have been assembled. Thank you Me for putting those together. There are still a lot of pictures and stuff to hang up. There are still not any names for the baby. Suzy still picks ‘special’ names that would result in great harm to the baby. Here are some pictures of the room.Story Time
One day Abram was going to school. He had always loved to walk to school and pick pansies and other girly flowers along the way. He had collected enough of them now, that he had to have a special room dedicated to just storing them. After he would pick the flowers, he would dry them and store them in wonderfully crafted scrap books. This day seemed to be a little different than normal. Abram noticed that all of the pansies were missing. As he walked down the same path he walked every day for the last 4 years he noticed signs posted: “Any Squirrels Caught Picking My Flowers WILL Be Shot!!” Abram, a black squirrel, could not understand why anyone would want to discriminate against him. He had always been friendly, and tried not to hurt other people.A couple weeks passed and Abram noticed that some pansies were starting to grow again. The pansies had grown enough to cover up the once visible warning sign. As Abram walked daintily along the sidewalk he reached over and picked one of the pansies. Behind the pansy he could see “Shot” from the sign behind the pansy. “Oh crap!!” The warning jumped back into his mind as he began to worry about being shot. “I’m a squirrel, and the sign said that any squirrels that were caught picking flowers would be shot,” he thought to himself. “I sure hope I don’t get caught.” So he started picking more pansies. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his right butt cheek. The evil landowner named Mason was laughing ferociously as he loaded another pellet into his gun. “I’ll get you, you flower stealing thief!!” Abram explained to Mason that he just collected the flowers because they were so beautiful. “I have an entire room dedicated to preserving the beautiful pansy.” Mason was upset because Abram only stole the most beautiful and ripe pansies. “I’m sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you, but I surely do thank you for your pansies,” said Abram. Mason replied saying, “We shall be friends. I am sorry for shooting you in your right butt cheek.” They laughed as they hugged. Then Abram reached for one of Mason’s beautiful tomato plants. As he took his first bite of the Early Girl tomato, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. As he gasped and sputtered taking his last breath, he asked, “Why?” Mason replied, “I draw the line at tomatoes. You stepped way over the line of friendship by stealing my tomato.”
No comments:
Post a Comment