Saturday, November 10, 2007

No More than 13 days!!!

Well, still no baby! However, he will be here November 23rd no matter what! At my last appointment he was approximately 6 pounds and 13 ounces, so he is growing normally!!! I have cut down to half days for student teaching, and my last day at work is November 14th. I do have my certification test on the 17th, but I can reschedule if the need arises...ha ha ha!!! This is the LAST thing I have to get done for school though, so I hope my plan holds out until then! I still cannot believe everything we have been able to get done in these last few months! I am so grateful that my health has been so great! My biggest complaint is exhaustion....imagine that! Dr. Potter scheduled to induce me on November 23rd, if he doesn't come before that. Jeremy is really glad because he THINKS this will spare the after Thanksgiving shopping...all it really means is that I get to go shopping before the baby gets here!!!!

We are still not firm on a name, but Jeremy has made a list and I think we are going to wait and see what name he looks like before we finalize the monogram!

No comments: