Sunday, June 29, 2008
Family Update
I figure that since Ethan had his 6 month checkup a couple of weeks ago, it was time to update the blog. Truthfully I never wanted a blog that was Suzy's idea, but she always makes me update it. I guess we know who wears the pants in that family. So anywho, things are good. Ethan is huge. He is 7 months old and weighs over 18 pounds. Who knows how tall he is, something like 6 feet or something. Someday when he towers over Joel, I can get a little payback for the years of abuse received from the tall goofy whiteboy. Suzy is good. She still loves to spend money. Especially for the new baby. It's amazing how many different outfits a baby needs. Maybe some day she'll spend money on more money. If she would just spend a little bit of money on a nice italian printer and some fibrous paper we could "make" some extra money. I suppose that is all of the update for now. Maybe Suzy will post something. Here are some recenter pictures of Ethan and my pet bat. The bat's name is Bill. He lives in the tree in front of our house/sometimes he lives in our bedroom. Keeps things exciting that way. Suzy told me to spice it up, so I hired Bill to visit our bedroom one night, and he's been visiting every night since.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I guess we need to start calling Jeromy "Batman".
I would like a more detailed story of how "Bill" came to be....I seem to remember someone screamin' like a little girl when "Bill" stopped by for the first time....
Blog owner approval, that is bull honkey. You tell that 'Blog Owner' that he better publish my comments...or else..
Oh, by the way-Ethan is a very studly little guy. I think he takes after his uncle...
Post a Comment