Sunday, August 17, 2008

R.I.P Bill

Bill is dead.
Bill was told last time he showed his wings in my house that he was lucky Jeremy was too scared to kill him, but if he shows his little fangs again, he was a goner. Apparently, Bill did not realize that it was not an idle threat. Last Thursday, my Mom was walking out of my bedroom when she saw Bill taking a little siesta(hanging upside down from the office door). We promptly shut the door(locking My Mom, Ethan, the dog and myself in my bedroom and giving Bill the rest of the house to do what he wanted.) I called Jeremy at work and, I guess you could say, ordered him to get home! Bill passed away of natural causes. ( NATURALLY he was killed)
On the lighter side of this little fiasco, my Mom initially asked me if we had an over the door hook with fur...trying desperatly to rationalize the inevitable! THEN, when Jeremy asked if he could use on of Ethan's book to swat at Bill, my Mom yells, "Wait!, That isn't the book I bought him is it?" I just wanna give a shout out to my Mom...Way to be concerned for your family Patricia!!! We have always had priority issues in our family.
Anyway, hopefully we will have some cute pictures of Ethan to post soon! Jeremy was suppose to take some tonight. He is growing like crazy!! He has 2 teeth, and he is ready to crawl at any minute!! He still isn't crazy about baby food, but he will stare you down for whatever you are eating. He loves Sophie! She is great with him! I caught him chewing on her ear the other day and she just laid there...chewing on his toy...I guess they have reached some kind of understanding. He jabbers constantly and likes the scream in restaurants for fun!(you gotta love that!) He loves the park, especially the baby swing! He moves his arms and legs like he is doing the Karate Kid wax-on, wax-off dance. He stares in amazement at the big kids as they run and play all around him. He loves swimming in the pool and taking a bath(thank goodness!) He is pretty happy most of the time, even with teething. ( Thank God for Tylenol and Motrin!)
Ok, so we will get some pictures on here soon!
Take Care!

No comments: