Monday, October 20, 2008

Stupid Decisions

Well if you leave a decision up to a crazy person, I guess you end up with a new dog. In other words Suzy decided that I need another dog. Sophie is technically Suzy's dog, so "Otis" the vizsla is my new puppy. I wanted to call him Vizsla, but Suzy said that was not possible because that is his breed and it would confuse people. I figure that would shorten all of my conversations about the dog by one sentence because we can get name and breed out of the way in one easy to use sentence.
In other exciting news Ethan had an allergic reaction to something and had HUGE hives all over his little body. His ears were so swollen that eventually after the swelling went down it left bruises on his ears.
Our annual trip to Valla's this year was kind of condensed. Only Suzy, Ethan and myself went. It was great. We did everything we wanted to do without staying too long. That of course would be funnel cake, turkey leg, caramel apple, and this year we added Nathan's Hot Dogs to the list of necessary things. I also got my picture taken with the storm troopers. I am not sure what they were doing there, but I guess that since the Death Star got blown to smithereens, they have to work when they can. I was hoping that Chewie the wookie would be there so Suzy could see her family, but he was out saving the world or something.
Also exciting this week was Ethan's first haircut. I am not sure why that is exciting, but it was and I am supposed to put pictures on the blog.





3 comments:

Heather and Joel said...

AWESOME!! ALL OF IT IS AWESOME! dOES EVERYONE KNOW SUZY IS PREGNANT??

Anonymous said...

Jeremy has a habit of leaving off part of a sentence. In the next to the last paragraph there was a sentence "so Suzy could see her family" which should have read "so Suzy could see her family of Inlaws".

Anonymous said...

Storm Troopers!? That sucks, I wish I would have been able to see them. I would have said, "These ARE the pumpkins you're looking for". I enjoy the potshots at Suzy while you write the blog. You can tell that someone is 'influencing' you so that you do the chore of updating the blog.